Harley Davidson Museum Package Includes:
- Overnight Accomodations for one night at the Pfister Hotel near the Harley-Davidson Museum
- Two Admission Tickets to the Harley-Davidson Museum
- Two Complimentary Audio Tours at the Harley-Davidson Museum
- Two Harley Davidson Water Bottles
About the Museum
Within the walls of the Harley-Davidson Museum you will find motorcycles and artifacts that tell the story of the Motor Company’s rich history and heritage. Every gallery and exhibit is a testimony to the legendary bikes, the people who built them and, of course, every individual who ever felt their powerful rumble on a long stretch of asphalt.
At the H-D Museum you can:
- Walk through exhibits that tell the stories of the extraordinary people, products, history and culture of Harley-Davidson. In addition to the fantastic motorcycle collection, stories are told through photographs, videos, apparel, rare documents and other artifacts.
- Peek into a portion of the Archives never before open to the public, home to over 450 motorcycles and thousands of artifacts the Archives team pulls from for exhibits.
- Read the personalized messages created by individuals worldwide on the Living the Legend rivets, found on the Living the Legend walls and plazas.
- Stroll around the 20 acre Museum site, enjoy the riverwalk or just sit back along the waterfront taking in the Milwaukee skyline.
- Check out the unique Museum-inspired items at The Shop.
- Examine the industrial architecture and attention to detail found both inside and outside the Museums three buildings.
The Pfister Hotel packages are based on availability.