Join other book enthusiasts, and beloved former Pfister Narrator, Nicole Mattke, in the elegant Rouge ballroom to discuss the book, The Feather Thief: Beauty, Obsession, and the Natural History Heist of the Century by Kirk Wallace Johnson.
Nothing stuffy about this club - all readers are encouraged to attend and enjoy the beauty of the Pfister, along with a themed dessert by Travis Martinez, Pfister pastry chef.
New this summer
- Advance purchase tickets required.
Purchase a ticket for $15 and receive an evening of fun, including:
- Entry to the Pfister Book Club meeting
- One (1) glass of wine, beer or soda in Lobby Lounge
- Specially created themed dessert
- Complimentary self-parking in the attached parking structure, if available
Future Book Club Titles:
- An American Marriage
by Tayari Jones
- Love and Ruin
by Paula McLain